Wednesday 26 January 2011

Embedded film sequences with screengrabs and comments


Out of all the film I saw I choose this film to analyse as I thought it had the best credits because of the shots used. The shots were very unique and worked well when put together as a whole sequence. Looking at these gave us lots of ideas for our shot and also made us think about not only the types of shots but the camera position. 

Shot of hands- This shot is very unique and looks very stylish. It is a mid close up of hands that come together then go apart. At this moment a bunch of leaves fly out of the hand. This was a good shot to see as it gave us lots of ideas for our subsequent shots. We used this and create a shot of me putting on some plastic gloves.

Shot of hands- This is a high angle close up shot taken of a pair of hands. I think this shot is very good as it gives the hand a sense of authority. This type of shot will work well in our sequence as our film is based on shots in everyday examples. 

Shot of beaker- Our idea of one of the credits was to show it engraved onto a jug which had blood in it. I thought this shot was good as it was same as my idea just with water in it. This is a close up of the jug and writing engraved on it. 

Shot of beaker- This is a close-up shot of the beaker again. Notice this shot involves the water been shown going down. This shot is very effective as it draws the viewer as it is unique. In my sequence we hope to do a similar shot to this.




No comments:

Post a Comment